Yeastar TG200 GSM Gateway Nairobi
Easily manage the Yeastar TG200 gateway in Kenya through an intuitive web user interface. The gateway provides excellent performance and interoperability. Security features include a firewall, NAT traversal, DDNS, VPN,and VLAN.Yeastar TG200 GSM Gateway is a VoIP GSM/CDMA/UMTS gateway with two channels providing GSM/CDMA/UMTS network connectivity for soft switches and IP-PBX.
The Yeastar TG200 in Nairobi is a GSM/CDMA/UMTS gateway allows business to connect their VoIP Telephone System to GSM/CDMA/UMTS network. The Yeastar TG200 GSM VoIP Gateway in Eldoret offers a reliable platform along with simple and easy web-based management. TG200 provides advanced hardware and software architecture and robust set of features.It can use as a sophisticated fallback solution when landlines go down for businesses.
Neogate TG200 in Eldoret support GSM or 3G WCDMA Voice Calls and easy mobile connectivity option for SMB’s. The SMS solution is a Great tool for enterprises to manage customer relations and introduce special offers at a low cost. Yeastar TG200 GSM Gateway can use along with Softswitch, PBX, and IP PBX Systems like Elastix and Lync Server.
TG200 in Nairobi Can handle both SIP and IAX protocol along with wide range of codec support. It support G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM, Speex. Network support for TG100 includes DHCP, DDNS, Firewall, OpenVPN, Static IP, QoS, Static Route, VLAN.
Yeastar TG200 Specification
Reduce Costs for SOHO
- Rich functionalities: A robust feature set that fulfills your various needs and cuts communication cost
- Easy management: Simple and intuitive Web-based configuration saves you loads of time
- Reliable performance: Stable with advanced hardware and software architecture
- Excellent interoperability: Interoperable with a broad list of Softswitch, PBX, and IP-PBX like Elastix and Lync Server
- Product Specifications:
- SKU: YST-TG200
- Mobile: 2 x GSM/CDMA/UMTS Channel
- GSM Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- UMTS Frequency: 850/1900 MHz, 850/2100 MHz, 900/2100 MHz
- CDMA Frequency: 800 MHz
- Protocol: SIP, IAX2
- Transport: UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
- Voice Codec: G.711 (alaw/law), G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM, Speex
- Echo Cancellation: ITU-T G.168 LEC
- DTMF Mode: RFC2833, SIP INFO, In-band
- Calling Type: Termination (VoIP to GSM/CDMA/UMTS), Origination (GSM/CDMA/UMTS to VoIP)
- LAN: 1 x 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- Network Protocol: FTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH
- NAT Traversal: Static NAT, STUN
- Network: DHCP, DDNS, Firewall, OpenVPN, Static IP, QoS, Static Route, VLAN
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V
- Operation Range: 0°C to 40°C, 32°F to 104°F
- Storage Range: -20°C to 65°C, -4°F to 149°F
- Humidity: 10-90% non-condensing
- 1 x TG200 Device
- 1 x Power cord
- 1 x Network cable
- 2 x Antenna
- 3 x Mounting Ears
- 9 x Screws
- 1 x Grounding stud and nut
- 4 x Rubber feet
The YeastarNeogate TG200 in Kenya is a GSM gateway for connecting GSM networks to VoIP networks for two-way communication. The TG200 is ideal for connecting IP Phones, soft switches, and IP-PBX’s to GSM network, and is the best fallback solution for landline outages.
The TG200 Gateway from Yeastar can be a cost-saving addition to a backup option should landlines go out, and is great for phone calls between mobiles or to PTSN. Best of all, it’s easy to install with a web-based GUI and simple to integrate.
Yeastar Neogate Series includes features such as SIP proxy Registrar for IP phones, incoming and outgoing call routing, SMS sending and receiving with a web interface, call back function, Least Cost Routing (LCR), top voice quality (EFR super sound), simple web-based configuration, and it’s easy to integrate and easy to install.NeoGate TG200 is a VoIP GSM gateway with two channels providing GSM network connectivity for Softswitch and IP PBX. It supports two-way communication: VoIP to GSM and GSM to VoIP. Thus the calls costs could be significantly reduced by VoIP or GSM network.Back up – Work as a cost-effective backup when the landline network goes down. Everything can be easily set up in the Web-based management interface.Easy to integrate – High compatibility with major IP PBX and Softswitch brands.
YeastarNeogate TG200 GSM Gateway Features and Functions:
- Number of GSM channels (Max): 2 (Quad-Band GSM/GPRS850/900/1800/1900MHz; Support external antenna)
- Protocol: SIP (RFC3261)
- Transport: UDP
- DTMF: RFC2833, SIP INFO, In-band
- Codec: G.711 A/u-law, G.726, G.729 A, GSM, Speex.
- LAN: 1 (10/100MBps)
- Network: DHCP Server, VLAN, Firewall.
- Power Supply: AC 100~240V/50~60Hz (DC 12V, 1A)
- Size: 175x125x31mm
- YeastarNeogate TG200 is Compatible with:
- Microsoft Lync
NeoGate TG200 is a VoIP GSM gateway with two channels providing GSM network connectivity for Softswitch and IP PBX. It supports two-way communication: VoIP to GSM and GSM to VoIP. Thus the calls costs could be significantly reduced by VoIP or GSM network.
Yeastar TG200 GSM Gateway Highlights:
- Calling Type – termination (VoIP to GSM), origination (GSM to VoIP)
- Intelligent call routing
- Callback function
- SMS sending and receiving (Web interface)
- LCR (least cost routing)
- Simple web-based configuration
- Cost Savings – Save phone bills tremendously with mobile-to-mobile calls and LCR.
- Back up – Work as a cost-effective backup when the landline network goes down.
- Easy to install – Everything can be easily set up in the Web-based management interface.
Easy to integrate – High compatibility with major IP PBX and Softswitch brands.